martes, 28 de agosto de 2018

Wix for SEO? earn by blogging adsense income

Hey guys, complete SEO noob right here.

Slowly learning the ropes of SEO in order to apply it to the company I work for. I'm working on raising the money in order to take the Clickminded certification to become proficient with it.

My company is currently using Wix as the platform for their website. We own the domain so we aren't using the free version to at least seem more professional. I have used the Wix SEO options but it seems awfully short-handed.

I am in a position where I am able to transfer the website to another platform, and I will if it benefit the company in terms of SEO. Would there be much difference if I move over to Wordpress? Is it hard to learn considering I don't know any HTML?

submitted by /u/RedChoccy
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2MWVZgp
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario