martes, 28 de agosto de 2018

Pingl.net and spam links, disavow? earn by blogging adsense income

I run a network of franchise location websites and recently I noticed a lot of spammy referral traffic in Google Analytics. I'm not surprised by it as that is what comes as a company grows. I looked at webmaster tools for links and none of them show up in there. I tried following a few and some lead to pingl.net. So the domains linking don't actually exist, just redirect to this pingle.net. Should I be disavowing all the links and pingl.net or is google onto them and not paying attention to it? Local rankings to appear to be suffering, but would disavowing improve them at all?

submitted by /u/LoganPatchHowlett
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2BV8yob
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario