martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

Blog page outranks the product page for target keyword. I want to add content and internal links to boost the keyword, but now I'm not sure which page to boost? earn by blogging adsense income

Ultimately I want the product page to rank, so I would normally add content and point internal links to that page, but If I do that could I be cannibalizing the keyword against currently the ranking blog page?

If I set up canonical on the blog page and point it to the product page is there a chance that I will lose rank on the blog page? Or will it keep its position and now simply pass it's current equity over to the product page as desired?

Thanks

submitted by /u/crushplanets
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2z0Ybwn
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario