lunes, 30 de octubre de 2017

My work is getting recognized and my reputation is growing, yet I don't know how to capitalize on it. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm in the business of selling myself. I've been selling inspiration and motivation and determination. Briefly, I'm a musician mainly and I know that a lack of product has been holding me back so I've put my focus onto selling myself rather than my music, and it's been working!

I was recently featured on the radio discussing hot political issues. Last year the local news featured my music and story. I'm being selected to participate in large events, and I got my first sponsorship too!

But you see... I'm missing something. All these things I should be capitalizing on, and to an extent I am; with fans. I'm learning quickly that fans are great for numbers, but terrible for business. I feel like I'm selling myself to the wrong crowd, the fans should be buying a product while the businesses should be buying me, I have been selling me to the fans but the fans aren't buying, they're just following.

Marketing is my forte, and fans are my specialty. I can rope them in everyday and I can figure out how to sell them product when I have it. But I need to be selling myself to the other radio stations. I need to sell myself to the other event producers. I need to sell myself to other sponsorship... I just don't know where to begin.

I'd appreciate any insight.

submitted by /u/ClosetCD
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ihoWlP
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario