martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

Copyright on content creation entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello! I am starting myself as a webpage designer and manager. I got this teacher from my school who wants a webpage to upload academic papers from her students, she basically wants to start her own journal. I have the page done already, but before submiting anything I need to know how to copyright the research done by the students.

I am going to manage the webapge, so I am the one who is going to put everything online and well I guess that getting the content protected is something I should do too.

How can I get copyright for the authors of the research papers and for the webpage?

submitted by /u/Dezlav
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2A4gAGg
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario