martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

Struggling to find the right business model. Need some advice. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

So I am in a fairly weird position right now with my business and could use some advice.

I developed a software that is really useful for people in my niche. There are around 4-5 competitors that offer the same kind of software but with waay more features. They are also about 2-5x more expensive than mine. My software is more suited for beginners and easier to use in comparison.

First, I was using the freemium model. I got one single customer out of over 9000 people that visited my website. Then I changed to premium and haven't got a single customer since then. I don't know if this is because I lack features and my software is so basic or if I am just bad at selling. I feel like it is the first reason though...

Therefore, I am really tempted to try out something completely new. My idea is to offer the software as freeware, as I could advertise on forums and websites for free this way. I could also get in contact with some youtubers and try to build a community around this whole thing. It certainly would be a small disruption in the market.

I feel like this would be a great way to reach out to a ton of people as I frequently see posts on forums asking for a free version of this type of software.

Before downloading though, I'd collect email addresses and have an awesome autoresponder email campaign, that both provides value to the subscriber and also makes me some money through affiliates.

My niche is really good for affiliates as it has a big market for things like ebooks, software, providers etc. As most of the people using my software would be beginners, I could market books, other software and certain offers to them.

TL;DR:

  1. Offer my software for free to gain a lot of traction and to improve it with the help of the community

  2. Collect email addresses before downloading

  3. Create a really nice email campaign that provides value to the subscribers and me

What do you guys think? Should I try that idea or should I rather stick to improving my software and trying to sell it? It's a tough spot, because I am also getting my B.sc. in CS and working part time. I feel like switching to the marketing idea could take some pressure out of this whole thing as I wouldn't have to compete with anyone.

submitted by /u/z1mbabwe
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2z4e6Kq
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario