martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

What are my next steps in digital marketing entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

So I have about a semester left before I graduate and to my surprise i've been getting a lot of interviews. Only reason I'm not getting the job is because they want me to start right now and I'm still in school. I'm studying business tech management which is not quite what digital marketing is but I have a good backround.

From what I've done so far is I run a shopify business on the side so I've learned some basic web design and development, basic fb ads, I'm ok with Photoshop.

Currently I'm taking a couple udemy courses on Photoshop and a couple on JavaScript.

My game plan (taking courses and reading) for the next 6-8 months

Graphic design (Photoshop, illistrator) Animation (Adobe after effects) Video (Adobe premiere, Sony Vegas) Fb ads/Bing ads/Google ads Google analytics AdWords Master HTML/case/JavaScript Might try react js or angular js

Anything else that I should be learning to beat the competition in digital marketing.

1- How did you guys land in digital marketing? 2- how much are you making 3- what do you do on a day to day basis

submitted by /u/therealakhan
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2z6e5VP
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario