martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

What can I do with my company? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I started as a clothing line and because of the photography we do for our Instagram and our really good unique edits we eventually became recognized locally for our photographic style.

I don’t really like doin clothing because it’s too finicky (sizing, stock on a certain size, colours, design, suppliers, etc)

I want to focus on our photography asset and our large local following.

I don’t know what I can do with it?

Our demographic is Trendy teens/young adults into pop culture and streetwear. They are big fans of our photography and our style of editing but generally kids don’t have money so they suck as customers....

I could use some ideas for what trajectory or what industry I could move my brand into?

I have a network of other photographers, models and wannabe actors and a few graphic designers.

What are my options?

submitted by /u/diazhd
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2xHEs0I
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario