martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

Anyone wants to try my Bitcoin app and give me advice on what more I could add or give focus too? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Bitfortip as an idea came to me when I couldn't find where to buy a favorite t-shirt of mine that wore out with the years and I was willing to tip someone who could give me a right link.

Once you register a bitcoin address is generated in your account where you deposit there funds in order to post an inquiry with a bitcoin reward. Design wise it looks like Instagram.

Bit comes from Bitcoin and Tip has a double meaning => Tip as information & tip when you give someone money.

If anyone wants to try it out and give me advice on what more I could add or give focus too, please feel free to register and send me a pm with your username in order to credit your account with a few bitcoins.

Current bitcoin price can be found here preev.com

Link for the iPhone Link for the Android

YouTube presentation

submitted by /u/terminator57
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2lD2BEn
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario