lunes, 30 de octubre de 2017

[Rant] entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm feeling inspired by my lack of direction in the weirdest way possible. Almost in a pessimistic way, but then I think to myself:THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING OUT THERE THAT HASN’T BEEN INVENTED YET. SOMETHING BIG. THE IPHONE ISN’T THE END.

A little background on me. I see myself as a very intelligent and capable young man whose potential is being wasted. I attended an academically rigorous middle and high school. It was a boarding school on top of that; a small one. I made pretty good grades but I wasn't at the top of my class. My entire life, I've always felt like I haven't given myself enough credit. Nothing is ever enough. My classmates couldn't see past my childish, juvenile facade. That has always hurt me. I don't like being upfront; I like being more complex. Just in general, if I saw people trying, that would make me want to try less. There's nothing more unattractive than being a "tryhard" to me, and just out of self-respect, I never wanted to come across as delusional. I'm in community college right now. I don't really like school. Somehow I feel like this is all affecting my relationship with my girlfriend, who I really really believe is the one.

Feel free to leave feedback.

submitted by /u/flackachino
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2yfzyMR
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario