martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

Selling tea in markets entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi there, my name is Jin, I've been planning a tea business for a bit if time and am considering selling tea at a market in southern California. My thoughts were to start off importing gourmet tea from Asia, then move to create my own tea blends.

Do you this would be a logical way to start a tea business and then based on success to consider opening up a storefront or tea truck? I'm thinking this route as it will eliminate the cost of a storefront and would be a good use of free time before or after my job.

What would I need to be able to import and sell other brands, would I be able to redesign the outer packaging as long as I mark the original company? I've read that I will probably need to form a business first and check with the FDA when it comes to importing or something!

Thanks in advance and cheers!

submitted by /u/jiikim
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2zlXo9I
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario