martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

Leaving a startup, should I sign shares proxy? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Is it common for a founder leaving a (pretty young) startup to sign shares proxy if he hold over 10% of the shares, so he won't screw / hold back the company when he's gone (investors see this as bad sign and if unavailable can hold back decisions).

What are the risks in that? Is there a legal difference between signing shares proxy and replacing them with non-voting shares, as an alternative? Are non-voting shares less risky than giving proxy?

Please no replies in the form of "why would you even sign it - F' them!", because I do want the company to succeed and stay on good terms with them, and I have no intentions to actually interfere in the company's future decisions since I won't be an active founder.

I just want to make sure I'm covered and won't lose my rightful share in the event of an exit or company turning profitable.

Thanks,

submitted by /u/Barboserr
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2xCQk3X
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario