martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

I am a developer. How do I make money by teaching people how to code? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey everyone!

I am a developer with over 5 years of experience in both web and software development, having worked with many languages and frameworks including Java, PHP, C, C#, Haskell, Javascript, Typescript, Python, and Node (in random order).

I want to start sharing my knowledge and skills. I believe I have a nice ability to summarize complex topics and teach them in a simple way, and I would like to validate this belief.

Here is why I come to you today: I'd like to figure what kind of skill/task has greater demand for a guide/tutorial right now, so I can know what to focus on. I'd like to learn how to figure out who to copy and how to profit from this activity.

I need to get some hints as to what is trending in the world of computer science learning so I can reach the highest possible number of people with my work!

Thank you so much for your time and help!

submitted by /u/anotherseemann
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2A2i97H
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario