martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

I'm 16 have a lot of extra free time and I'll have saved up about $1,000 by the end of this semester. I want a learning experience what are some options? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I've fought with myself back and forth over different ideas about how I can try to make money and learn while doing it (just to highlight a few I've had some like dropshipping, ecomm in general, forex trading, a computer repair store, social media marketting, seo, starting a blog) I know some of those don't fall under entrepreneurship and that is because entrepreneurship isn't the only option I've been looking at so far though, to me, it's the most interesting subject.

I dabble in programming and computer science and plan on going to college for computer science and taking a few classes in entrepreneurship because I plan on going the startup self-employed route eventually. ( I choose CompSci because I loved computers and I love solving issues, programming as well fascinates me. And mostly because I enjoy the untaken path, and while CompSci is a very famous popular major it's a less taken route for entrepreneurs in my eyes anyways so I want to give it a try.)

And I believe, as do many others, that without-a-doubt the best way to learn the ins and outs of entrepreneurship is trying and just getting out there.

So I have a bit of capital I just lack a proper guidance in the best direction I should take. Sure I do want to make money out of this (who doesnt want to make money) but in the end I want an opportunity to learn. (though there's a difference between learning through failure and throwing your money down a drain and I'm making sure to draw a fine line there)

Though it may not be a good practice, I'm going to give what I believe is my best idea thus far: I wanted to start a website where college kids can sell and trade textbooks both through shipping and through a filter system where you can only see the listing from people at your college/university and you can schedule a meetup spot at a safe place on that college campus. So it'd be both easier and cheaper to buy and sell your used college textbooks. I don't really know a good starting point for this and it seems a lot to tackle by myself which has turned me away but this seems like something I could do for fairly cheap. (maybe even buy my sister who is in college textbooks off of her and put them up there as the first listings lol)

submitted by /u/dreymatic
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2hudIL2
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario