martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

Can we talk about our failures more? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I feel that one of the most disappointing things in this sub is how few people speak about the hard parts. This more than anything else leads me to conclude over and over that the sub is primarily people wantrepreneuring or faking it til’ they make it sort of game.

But anyone who has made it will know the truth. It isn’t a straight line. We’ve all had hard times. As many of us will be proud provider characters, we’ll likely have considered suicide with that failure. Because when you fail you think ‘what is there left’. I certainly did when my first business failed, and later again when a business partner stole my savings and gutted the company. I had nobody to turn to or talk to, and frankly had I found a sub like this at that dark point in my life I would have felt awful seeing all the ‘success stories’ that only now I can recognise as nonsense.

But overcoming that failure, becoming a stronger version of yourself, is consistently described by the most successful people I know as the core trait of success. So how about we share some of the hard times in the hope people starting out might get to skip them?

submitted by /u/Hal_E_Lujah
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2hpG2OB
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario