martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

Finding a good, reputable marketing agency specializing in FB ads entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I own an ecommerce shop that is doing good business with a great, custom made product. I'm a one-man operation with limited time, and I need help on the marketing side. It's still a very young business.

I've spent as much as $700 or so in a day in FB ads, though more typically it's closer to $200. My ROI is all over the place as I'm doing a lot of testing.

My biggest sales day is 23 sales at about $45 per average sale. Seeing that I can do that on my own at this very early stage (while working a full time job in a completely separate industry), I feel that this is a 7 figure business in the making.

I need help though. There are so many options out there for Facebook Ad agencies, I'm a bit overwhelmed.

I'm not looking for some fly-by-night operation, or some lone guy who made a little money selling fidget spinners and now calls himself a marketing pro.

Does anyone have any recommendations for reputable agencies? I'm in the health category, btw.

submitted by /u/didgetalnomad
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2gZfHdn
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario