martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

How do I go about developing a brand new product (shirt) entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I have a new idea for a shirt, however, I have no manufacturing experience. Is it as simple as going through Alibaba and emailing them. I'm not 100% sure on the materials yet as it is the materials that are going to make the product new. Do I just explain what I am trying to do and then order samples?

I literally have no idea when it comes to product manufacturing

submitted by /u/tp3753
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2h0Ncfk
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario