martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

What’s the quickest cheapest way to start a big open online project? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

This is really me just sound-boarding off of whoever is here in the wee hours of the night, my time.

— Okay, it’s really hard for me to talk about this passion of mine. Basically, I really care about the effects our population has on the world and how we relate to each other.

I want there to be this huge push to bring our society in accordance with sustainable values.

I want to make this happen.

If we don’t, the future generations as well as our future selves will feel the effects. With our pockets and our lives.

I don’t mean to sound dire but it kinda is.

Our oceans our filled with trash We are causing mass extinction We are pumping the atmosphere with pollutants And so on

This is all a burden on our taxes and our resources. No money to deal with all of the natural disasters.

We’d be better off to just invest upfront in some societal upgrades that will help us adapt to the present and future.

I think that if I can capture this message succinctly, others might agree. But the key is it can’t be as alarmist as I am in this post. It must be positive.

Something about each person playing a role in their own unique way. About joining forces and creating.

I want to start a membership-based organization with an app that allows in-app purchases.

And we need a website.

I don’t know much about the process of creating something with other people. Any insights? Ideas?

submitted by /u/the_coin_collecter
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2A2g0sJ
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario