martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

I have the will, but not the way! entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

This is a shout into the void - any thoughts or anecdotes welcome!

I am a late 20's male currently working a 9-5 job in continuous improvement (operational performance) for a mid sized government company. My job is quite good, and with a 100k USD (130k AUD) salary and good work life balance I am not complaining - but I am unfulfilled.

I have the capital (and I'm cultivating the discipline) to do something more challenging - It has been my dream to do something that allows me to live a location independent lifestyle and work on something challenging. Something that I will really feel good about when it succeeds. I know the first (or the 10th) attempt might end in failure, I know that I might have to do 50 or 60 hour weeks for the first few years and really step out of my comfort zone and develop new skills. In fact I'm really hoping that all the above happens, because I am stagnating.

My problem? I have absolutely no idea what to do.

Apart from pivoting into business consulting and building a client base, which fills me with the same sense of boredom as my current job, I have not managed to connect with anything. I feel like somewhere out there is something or someone who will be the catalyst that makes me think...yeh! I'm going to try that!

The onus is on me to seek it out, it wont come to me, but I wanted to ask reddit: How/where did you find the thing that sparked you? Did it come from an unexpected direction? How did you first learn of something that you never knew existed.

Hit me with anything.

submitted by /u/ulysiss
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2lyra5f
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario