martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

Small win: it only took three minutes to figure out how to segment my MailChimp list. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi, I am not paid by these people, or in any way affiliated with them.

I just wanted to say, man, I dig MailChimp.

I'm about to introduce our second product, and the thought occurred to me, "I wonder if I could automatically segment my buyer list based on the type of product purchased?"

Turns out, yes you can, and it took me about three minutes to implement with a simple google search.

Really, really digging MailChimp so far. Their Shopify integration was pretty damn seamless.

Sorry, didn't mean this to come across as spammy or anything. I'm just stoked that, as a solo entrepreneur, I was able to implement this so quickly. Anyway, on to the next thing.

submitted by /u/resurgent_arms
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2hrHxfm
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario