Hello!
It's been a while since my last post, but recently I've been working on a new project, I'm really passionate about crypto and I did quite good money investing on crypto and I still do but as a developer I still like coding, so I started a new crypto related project with a friend, we are trying to monitorize every coin in the market trying to make a bot that is capable to buy and sell on small pumps, we are looking between 1% to 3% pumps on different coins. I've seen some services on the internet that claim to predict crypto prices but never tried one before so... I can't tell if already exists as a working service.
So we started 1 month ago as a joke I guess but we started coding, we did it pretty fast without thinking to much on the programming lenguage we were going to use or how we were going to do it, but we started coding with python, right now without going any further on the tech, we have a server with various python processes and a database with a lot of data.
Well 2 days ago we started testing, we created a really ugly website with some graphics and we put it all together, for my surprise it worked, we managed to recieve notifications when a coin was going to pump on the next minutes, obviously it wasn't working perfectly but we got like 50% success on the predictions, here is an example of one pump it predicted:
This graphic is from SALT saturday 24 (The orange point is when the bot notify us when to buy) https://imgur.com/a/3EwVB
Now we have something working, this is not done yet and it has a lot of work to do, my doubt is:
How do we market that, who is going to be my client, we are also thinking about making a portfolio tracker, and a trading simulator with the notifications we provide so that anyone can create their investment strategy based on our notifications and trade on our platform, Would it be legal? I really have a lot of questions on my mind right now but I also have to code, but I do not want to waste time coding and then realize that I did a mistake and re-do the work.
I didn't want to be more specific on the project, the involved tech and that stuff I just wanted to share the idea and some of my doubts with you, If you need more info make sure to DM me. Also sorry for my bad grammar, I'm not English native.
Thanks in advance :)
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2sYGf3y
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario