lunes, 26 de febrero de 2018

Event music entertainment: advice pls! entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I am running an event entertainment agency (dholdrummers.com) side business and feel like the business needs to improve! I'm running into some systematic problems which others might have also faced, so just looking for advice.

  • Communications - impossible to handle client calls, when I return calls they’ve already found another supplier. Any useful methods to deal with this? Should I use my personal number so I can just work from one number and one phone?

  • Feedback - difficult to get feedback from clients, either no response or just ‘thanks’. Any methods for obtaining feedback?

  • Discount - common question from clients. How do I decline without losing the sale? Is it worth offering a bronze, silver, gold strategy to match client budgets?

  • Booking System - Currently my booking queries are automatically allocated to my entertainment roster and I then go back to the client with the best price before confirming the booking. Can I make this process automatic? Is there a better efficient system that I can adopt?

submitted by /u/J909090
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2BP1lnY
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario