I have a client that is driving me absolutely insane. This is a high dollar client, so I have debated whether it is worth it - or not - to even try to work with her. The company is owned by a man who is a serial entrepreneur, so he himself is busy and is not very active in the daily operations of this particular company he owns. The woman who is his 'marketing consultant' - is the problem.
She is a bully, she is mean, she is exceptionally inconsistent with what she says she wants/doesn't want, she calls/texts/email at all hours of the day, she will literally ask for one thing one day and the complete opposite the next (with no recollection of the original request, of course). She has threatened my team with "taking the business somewhere else" (although we have a contract, so she can't). I'm losing my mind and I am at my wit's end.
The owner of the company is local to me and he is the legal owner of our contract. I have contemplated going straight to him to discuss her involvement in his company. She is undoubtedly the reason why this business has not been and will not be successful (even though they are backed by one of the largest media companies in the world). She actually has customers calling HER DIRECT!! And OMG if she talks to them the way she talks to her 'internal team'... there is no wonder they are not getting sales.
We have spent countless hours performing competitive research studies, because our professional experience wasn't enough when we told her that stock imagery was not going to work. So we backed our research to conclude that they need more original creative assets and unique video/photo versus stock. She literally just emailed me and said that "photography/videos that are not specifically designed to drive sales would be very low ROI." Um. What? The photos and videos WOULD be SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to drive SALES!!! I mean, this is what marketing is! If marketing does not drive sales, how have I had a successful marketing agency for 9 years? How does she have a job?
I am always very professional in my communication, however, I have struggled with this one (as you can imagine). We do have a contract, a couple of months left in it, and I really need advice/input on how to handle this going forward.
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ERYUUi
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario