I was recently hired as an in-house SEO specialist for a US based manufacturer.
Based on all of the data I've compiled, the industry, as a whole, is experiencing dramatic shifts.
I've been keeping a close eye on three of our major competitors and this is what I've noticed:
- All four companies are losing a sizable number of inbound links
- Minor KW decreases across the board
- Average search position dropping for tracked KWs
- Domain Authority and Domain Score are down
The CMO of our company wants to know specifically why transactions and revenue are down, but I'm not sure what to tell him. I've offered suggestions, but I can't pinpoint just one thing that may be happening.
I believe that it's due to Google algorithm changes because every time there is an update in the algo. (based off of various weather tools), all four companies are seeing decreases.
I should also mention that paid advertising is down too.
Any thoughts on what the hell is happening and what I should present?
[link] [comments]
from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2sYKCeT
via IFTTT
can blogging make money
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario