I have a local service company but its operations are currently on-hold because my day job is high pressure and takes a lot out of me. I found a much lower pressure job that allows me to work from home (key for being able to spend time on my business).
My job is stressful, but the money is great and the upside for future earnings is even better. I've broken down this situation below.
Current Salary: 65k (possible to move up to 95k within 6 months) Savings: ~25k New Salary: 40k/yr (where I live, this is barely enough to pay rent and living expenses)
tl;dr I am weighing the opportunity cost of a high-paying job vs being able to pay my bills and pursuing this crazy thing called Entrepreneurship
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2HP34tS
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario