jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

A rap song I wrote about my startup: Laugh at me if you want :) entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

So I wrote a quick rap for my start up. I know this board hates self promoting so I'll leave out the name. Here is a link to the video I'll be using in my marketing campaigns (low budget). I'd be really interested in learning about what type of odd marketing efforts you guys have tried doing on a shoestring budget. I'm not professional, but love to make music and just throw it out there for fun. Any other wild low budget ideas? What are some examples of what other startups have done on roughly no budget to get their voice heard or is that not really possible? Any thoughts? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvFS8FZVQiQ

submitted by /u/startup4ever
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2Bnnne2
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario