jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

China Tech Startup Innovation Festival entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I was recently invited to be a speaker at the Guangzhou Innovation Festival in China to give a talk on the future of smart homes, which is an area I am active in, previously as a founder and currently as an advisor.

I have been to china before but this was my first time being in Guangzhou. To be frank, I was blown away by the city. It was not at all like Beijing or Shanghai and more like a mix of San Francisco and Singapore.

You can check out my vlog here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPXjVAhcL4o

The level of tech, specifically the VR / AR solution and electric vehicle solutions really surpassed just about anything else I had seen thus far. And while not all of it was home grown in China, most of it was, and it was amazing. I am honestly still wrapping my head around it all.

I've included a ton of links in the video description so you guys can check out a lot of the companies that really impressed me.

The biggest take away for me, was that the startup ecosystem in China has exploded over the past decade, and the government is investing massively in it. If you are not paying attention to companies in China and what they are doing globally you are missing out. There is defiantly something interesting going on there.

submitted by /u/danathebulk
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2jAdXV1
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario