miércoles, 29 de noviembre de 2017

Can someone please recommend a good book for a small service business. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I own a small service business that is ran solely by myself. I would like to be able to automate my work by hiring an employee so that way I can focus on sales and other administrative tasks.

Is there a good cheap book out there that will give me a majority of information that a small business needs to know. Legalities as well. Think of a landscaping company with a truck for an employee. A for dummies book might be good for this.

Please keep in mind that I will need something easy to understand that will give me a good idea of how things work.

submitted by /u/Sloppy_Anus
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2j4LIyH
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario