jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

"Rookie Smarts" entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey all, I have been working on an idea for a while now, one I started while I was finishing up my Masters. I don't have much work experience that can be applied, but I have been doing a ton of research, and everything I have is research-backed and implementation is pretty clear.

I am speaking with someone from a fairly important company tomorrow, the company that I have dreamed of working for since this idea came about. If it doesn't work out, then I am thinking of starting my own consulting business (which I have no idea how to go about, but that's another story).

Problem is, most people in this department at the company (and any like it) have YEARS of experience to get to where they are. I want to highlight the competitive advantage of hiring me now, but I need a way to get past the fact that I don't have actual experience.

Has anyone started with little experience, or just have any suggestions on being a "rookie"? I would really appreciate any help!!

submitted by /u/k_laaaaa
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ir6VFC
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario