jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

Quick question about wholesaling to retail stores entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi all,

I have a small e-commerce business that sells on Shopify. However, a couple of small boutique retailers have reached out to me asking to purchase my product at wholesale pricing. I sent out a line sheet and they said they want to purchase x amount. Here are a few of my questions:

  • How do I proceed from here?
  • How do i invoice them the amount to pay?
  • How do i specify Net15 terms?
  • When does net15 kick in? From the time they receive the product or from when they pay us?
  • How do I collect payment?
  • What documents do both parties have to sign?
  • What legal things do I need to account for?

Thanks everyone! Very excited about this opportunity, just don't know how to proceed.

submitted by /u/shffldair
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2zCi2yN
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario