miércoles, 29 de noviembre de 2017

How to create SEO friendly content marketing strategy? earn by blogging adsense income

I am quite new to Search Engine Optimization And content marketing. Well you can say that I am a complete newbie in the world of marketing. Now I am going to state my problem.

Recently I became an affiliate of AliExpress and I have created my online shop to sell the products which are on AliExpress. They pay an average commission rate of 8%. And they offer free shipping for most product.

(Just to give you an idea about AliExpress if you haven't shopped from them is that they don't sell branded products from Nike, Gucci, Puma, etcetera. What they sell are cheap products but they are quite good. As I have bought from them and used their products.)

My website is in a niche which targets only the fashion accessories which are made of leather. And it is only for female (at least for now). I need traffic to my website from search engine and social media as well.

Recently it has become even harder than it already was to get organic traffic from Facebook. So I am trying to focus more on search engine.

It would be a great help if you could tell me how to create a content strategy that is search engine friendly and is going to bring in quality traffic who are going to purchase from my website.

I cannot afford expensive content like infographics as I am just a student in his first year. What I want to do (and can afford) is write articles, create podcasts and videos using PowerPoint presentations.

Please help me to get more organic traffic from search engine who are going to buy the products from my website.

If you have any experience running your Amazon Associate Affiliate shop (like if you sell from your blog or ecommerce shop) please share your experience as well.

Thank you for being patient and reading my question. Looking forward to help you in any way I can.

Thanks again.

submitted by /u/sadmanishrak
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2k7bzJo
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario