jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

I'd like a little advice. I have a site that has great Moz stats - info in comments earn by blogging adsense income

A year ago I set up bettingexchangeguide.co.uk to develop as an igaming affiliation website. I got a couple of links to it too and made it look ok and ready to be developed.

Life got in the way as with many domain purchases and I didn't get round to working on it.

I looked at it today and see that it has the following stats

MoZ - DA 13 - PA - 26

Majestic - TF 5 - CF 8

I'm really surprised at this and think that with the right strategy, the site could be highly rankable.

Problem is that SEO is not my strong point.

Can anyone give me some advice. What should I avoid doing... what should I look at that an amateur would likely miss.

Cheers guys

submitted by /u/secretlymad
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2zAPQwn
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario