jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

I would like some feedback on my first Shopify store and some marketing help. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi everyone! I just started my first store with Shopify. It took a while to start up and pick out products that I like, but I’m sure there are some improvements I can make. I would appreciate if anyone could check it out and leave me some feedback. http://ift.tt/2AlBXDk

In regards to marketing, I’m not sure if I should just focus on instagram or Facebook or some other platform, to start off with. So far I have a post scheduled for later today on an Instagram page with 180k followers. Should I contact more than one? How much should I spend? I don’t have the biggest of funds as I’m a student.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out!

submitted by /u/alanp97
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2AemRBL
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario