jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

What are the challenges I will face in creating a designer hand bag line? Any personal experience in this industry? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I plan to create a designer woman's hand bag line that is really high end.

Though I have my own special unique twist to it, and I really see it being successful as I don't see any brands out there doing what I plan to.

I just want some quick insight on what I should look out for etc. My brand will be targeted at women under age 25, and will revolve around very artistic designs based on a specific theme the whole brand will be on. The bags will be expensive, though I'm still not sure what exactly is considered expensive in this industry, but let's say my cheapest product will be $500 ranging into the multiple thousands.

I know most people would 90% of the time rather spend their hard earned money on a known brand like LV or Coach instead of some random brand with no history, but I believe I just need to master the marketing game and send my bags to some popular Instagram girls to spark the chain reaction.

Long road ahead, but I'm in for it and already have designs and a potential supplier I'm negotiating with for samples.

What do you guys think?

Appreciated thanks.

submitted by /u/jacked347
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2kcpBcM
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario