jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

Mentor required. How do I get better at making web apps using Django? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I need a mentor to help/guide me in creating a successful SaaS or any profitable website. I am usually developing websites using python with Django framework. I need someone's advice on how to handle and manage everything, as part of being a sole developer.

I am currently 24 and Jobless. help.

submitted by /u/This--Ali
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ipMRDz
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario