jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

Adding a store to my website earn by blogging adsense income

I have got my website on page 1 for our targeted keyword. It took a long time and was a lot of work.

I now want to add a store to our site. I've had our designer build the store, all of the images are the same resolution as loaded in the page, all the images are properly compressed. We have different meta descriptions and keywords for each page.

Is there anything more we can do so that Google sees this as a positive change? I'm really worried this could be bad for us.

submitted by /u/madDogVH
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2is7K19
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario