miércoles, 29 de noviembre de 2017

Is learning a foreign language really an important skill for an entrepreneur who wants to travel? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on learning a new language for entrepreneurial reasons. I am currently working on starting an online business, so starting a business in a foreign land, moving it overseas, etc is not something I am thinking about. I am thinking more so about learning a new language in order to internationalize my life down the road, whether it be for foreign investment, banking, citizenship, or even residency. What do you all think? I know it always depends on where you go and what you do, but if you had to learn a language based on the things I talked about, what would you think is the most useful?

PS This is my first post on this sub, lots of great content here, I really enjoy following it!

submitted by /u/Spider2YBananas
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2jxdC5w
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario