miércoles, 29 de noviembre de 2017

How can i help sell my in-law's market business? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping this sub is a good place to find the info I need. My dilemma is that my wife's parents own and run a small market in a lower to middle ish class city (Southgate, California specifically). They sell food, supplies, drinks and beer. They are first generation Asian immigrants who have been running this business literally 365 days a year and never close because they can't afford to.

They are getting up there in age and my father in law now has some health issues which requires my mother in law to run the market on her own for more than 15 hours a day. What makes it worse is that they are both so fragile now and the market is not in the nicest or safest of cities.

Clearly they want to retire but they are having a hard time selling the market. English isn't their first language at all and they arent tech or internet savvy either. They have had a few people interested in buying the market but the prospects quickly lost interest.

I want to help them in some way that can eventually lead them to selling the market and finally retiring. But I have absolutely no idea where or how to start.

I'm hoping I can get some good insight and suggestions here.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/heythequickness
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2zAJWv6
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario