jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

Taking a step back from my 2000 subscriber blog, how to maximize my exit? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm pretty disappointed in my growth this year.

My total traffic hasnt changed, my subscriber growth is pretty linear. My users wont share and my website is time consuming. Book sales are low, so it isnt a profitable website.

My current plan is to:

Leave a dramatic yet positive post about how I'm reducing my involvement

Post 3 months later a very high quality article

Continue posting 3-6 times a year instead of weekly.

I'm not sure if its too soon to play the scarcity card, Ive been posting weekly for ~1 year. Need thoughts, I enjoy writing for my website, but its time consuming. My fans are lots of fun, but they arent engaging enough(engineers don't seem to share).

submitted by /u/robertangst88
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2BpkZmP
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario