miércoles, 29 de noviembre de 2017

Looking to interview a business founder entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi everybody,

I'm currently taking a course in entrepreneurship and one of the assignments of the course is to find somebody who's received over $50k in funding for a business/startup and interview them. Kind of a shot in the dark, but just wondering if anybody would be willing to help me with this assignment? I'm willing to do the interview over phone or email.

I already have a list of questions, and I'm open to interviewing a business founder in any field.

I'd really appreciate it if anybody could help me with this assignment. Please PM me if you're interested and we'll set something up to communicate with whichever method you feel most comfortable with.

Thanks everybody!

submitted by /u/ucithrowawayjobs
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2inCHDN
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario