miércoles, 29 de noviembre de 2017

I have a friend with a factory in Bangladesh that can create high quality clothing, how can i utilize this? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

So my friend has offered his service to me, if i can find a way to generate money through my own means.

Currently he has shown me a few items the factory has made

A real leather jacket, made from a cow - cost to make £20

Mens bag with real leather and good quality - cost to make £15

I was impressed with the quality level of the products.

His factory can create any form of clothing barring sneakers,

Jackets Tracksuit Jeans Hoodies Cap/hat Blazers Socks Coats

The list goes on

I would like some ideas how to utilize this contact.

I've thought about the following ideas

  • starting a clothing line

  • approaching media companies, small clothing lines and small calibre celebrities to make their clothing for cheap rates

However i wonder if this market is too saturated and competitive for me to enter. Any input would be kindly appreciated

submitted by /u/K-dollarz
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2AnSLwe
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario