jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

How to approach a big retailer without seeming like an amateur? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I recently set up a business in the UK selling high-end jewelry. I was very fortunate in that this was a family business, so even though I am new to this business I have had manufacturing contracts passed onto me, which have resulted in me really having one of the most competitive products on the market.

I have set up a company here in the UK, shot some professional marketing material (as well as having magazine features in GQ of the partner company by the same name/with same goods in a different country), cleared a small collection through customs in free circulation ready to sell or serve as samples.

I drafted a strong email pitch as my goal is currently to test the market through wholesale and if the product sells well in the UK go retail. However, I have had enormous difficulty approaching jewelry retailers. They have no business contact listed on their website (just press), no useful info on LinkedIn.

What would you do in this scenario? In my previous business I often pretended to be a customer to get info on who to contact, but here that would get me the name of a retail buyer. Would you call one of the store locations and speak to the manager to be directed to the right place or hang out in the store? I feel a bit out of my depth, because I have such an amazing product and a company that was a household name just a few hundred miles away, but I am afraid of devaluing the name by acting like an amateur.

submitted by /u/OldLadiesAreReal
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2AICUcd
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario