miércoles, 29 de noviembre de 2017

Angel Investors/ Venture capitalists entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello Reddit! I 100% apologize if this is the wrong sub fire this type of question/ post I do not mean to offend as some of you on here are ruthless.

I'm am searching for investors to back a exciting new app that IS the next big app. Sound familiar right? (How many times have you heard this type of pitch?) What makes mine different is 3 key things: Market validation - There IS no competition, this is an untapped vein of market that for some reason is not being mined.

Problem Solving - This app solves ALL problems that amature athletes face. Doesn't matter if your 6 or 34 this is a problem all of us deal with DAILY

Expenses - Compared to other startups this is a low risk HIGH reward endeavor. To the point then. I have a short 5 minute pitch that I would like to share with you.This is well thought out venture. I'm passionate about this. I have done thorough research into the market, and currently have a complete 5 year business plan that lays out the market, revenue model, and details for maximizing profit and lowering expenses. If at all possible I would like to share briefly a project that is in development at the moment. This is something that I have been working diligently at for about 6 months now. This isn't some half baked idea. This is something I have put together entirely on my own. I have done the research, I have studied and learned the market, and I have already taken steps on my own to ensure this projects succeeds without question. Thank you for your time.

submitted by /u/taylor2121
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2AlAbES
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario