jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

What type of business should I start if I'm going to donate money every time someone buys my product? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

So, I have come up with a new product that isn't out on the market yet and I want to donate money to veterans every time someone buys the product. I am new to starting a business and only know basic information which is why I am making this post. Are there any legal hurdles that I will come across when dealing with donations while making a profit? What type of business should I have? can you legally make a profit selling the American flag on a product? I have a lot of questions and I am currently looking for a mentor. PM me if interested in helping an aspiring entrepreneur. thanks!

submitted by /u/Michiganian777
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2jyEoe2
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario