viernes, 1 de diciembre de 2017

[Need Feedback] Are you wasting time on Reddit, Facebook & Co. instead of working on your business? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Do you know how much money this mindless browsing is costing you?

How much money would you make if you would work on your business instead?

How cool would it be to see the opportunity cost in REAL TIME, when browsing distracting websites, like Facebook, Reddit & Co?

I have to admit, I fail a lot when it comes to really creating an idea and rather read 10.000 articles instead of doing REAL work.

Usually, I am getting quite good at managing distractions with my own software but I am currently facing a cold and my motivation yesterday was extremely low.

Nonetheless, I tonight I came up with an idea for a free Chrome Extension. (I woke up early because I could not breathe right due to the cold) to see how much the increased browsing of Reddit & Facebook is costing me.

I call it:

"Real Time Money Drain Calculator"

If you click on this link you can see the extremely high professional mockups I created with my screenshot software in about 5 minutes.

(Okay, I admit I took a little bit longer. I'm still facing the cold).

The extension will show you how much money you pour down the drain.

You just have to enter your average hourly rate (or the amount you want to make in the future because this will probably higher and more motivating).

The extension will be visible on distracting websites. Of course, you can turn it on and off and select the websites. (E.g. turn facebook off, when you are creating an ad).

Now I need your feedback:

Would you use this extension? Do you think it's motivating?

I decided to hire a programmer, that will create this for us if we reach 1000 people.

Why 1000 people? If nobody likes the idea, it's not worth putting $ (or in my case €) into it, and because it will be free, I set this ambitious goal.

If potentially find this helpful please let me know.

To Boost my idea. I have something special for you.

I decided to create a contest. I will randomly pick 5 people who will receive my premium software FindFocus Professional. (FYI: FindFocus the #1 alternative to SelfControl for Professionals and Productivity Experts currently valued at $997).

I will randomly pick the winners. You will get additional entries to the contest if you refer a friend that might like the idea as well.

You can enter the contest here

submitted by /u/Martin_Boeddeker
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2kdxqyY
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario