miércoles, 27 de junio de 2018

Auto Generating 404 Sitemaps in GSC earn by blogging adsense income

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right sub, if not, let me know.

I have a client who has a large amount of 404 errors and they seem to be all sitemap_xxx.html.

Example:

sitemap_be9724.html

sitemap_94035c.html

sitemap_5519b9.html

and the list continues like that... I can't decipher what what the numbers mean and I can't seem to find an answer online.

It's a Wordpress site with the Yoast plugin being used as well. I'm curious if anyone else has had this issue before.

Again, please let me know if I'm posting in the wrong sub. Thanks

submitted by /u/WillSavages
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2tJVI4C
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario