sábado, 30 de junio de 2018

Is it impossible to avoid keyword cannibalization in this case? earn by blogging adsense income

I have a website that sells shoe deodorizers to eliminate shoe/foot odor. It's only 3 products under my same brand but they come in 3 different flavors (not sure if "flavor" is the right term to use here haha but you get my point: Original, Scented, and Cooling. Since my website is very niche specific and I am selling only 3 products that are all shoe deodorizers, how would it be possible to avoid keyword cannibalization and target unique keywords for each of the 3 products? They are all "shoe deodorizers", which is common sense that all 3 of the product pages have to be targeting that keyword so I'm just curious as to how I would be able to be target unique keywords for each of the 3 individual product pages. Or would targeting the same keyword for all 3 product pages not really matter in my case?

submitted by /u/drinkyafkingmilk
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2tTrhce
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario