viernes, 22 de junio de 2018

Not sure where to even begin earn by blogging adsense income

I am completely new to the SEO world. My family started a glass repair and replacement service for residential and commercial properties and we have a guy currently working on our website. It looks really nice but there’s a lotttt of writing. I’m not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

A friend of a friend who apparently knows about IT and SEO looked at our page and said it wasn’t optimized. But idek what that means exactly 😭 I’m so stressed for my family, this type of business relies on search and I know it takes time to even make it to the first page but I want them to have the right foundation to get there eventually. I just don’t even know how to get started. I’ve looked up podcasts but it’s like they seem to be covering advanced topics and use jargon that goes over my head. Any advice for a complete beginner? It’s a wordpress site so I’m hoping navigating the backend will be somewhat user friendly and that I could eventually learn more about SEO and help my family out. Any online courses, books, YouTube channel suggestions etc. would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/gvilches21
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2yANx0q
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario