martes, 26 de junio de 2018

How much should I charge for this freelancing project? earn by blogging adsense income

I'm just getting starting into freelancing for some side money and I did a small project on an event site a company was hosting and having trouble getting ranked. Now that I completed that, they want to know if I will help their main site rank for a two particular keywords. The main site is larger at just over 100 pages. They want to know a rough timeline for this project so that they rank better with the keyword, and how much. I was thinking $55/hr but I'm not sure how much in total that might cost them.

submitted by /u/pr1ncessruto
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2lBkLDB
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario