viernes, 29 de junio de 2018

I will teach you to program games for Android in exchange for you teaching me how to promote my free game programming classes earn by blogging adsense income

I teach for free to program games in Java for Android. Currently I'm teaching 4 students, all found through Reddit. I need to find more students, and so I need to somehow promote myself. I know practically nothing about promotion, and my previous attempts at it were frustrating.

If you are interested in learning how to program games for Android and can teach me what I need to do to promote myself as a free game programming tutor, please send me a private message.

A few words on how I teach programming. 1) The course mainly aims at beginners. 2) You will only need a PC\laptop and Skype (even the actual mobile device isn't necessary, since an emulator can be used) 3) We will be using Android Studio and coding in Java. 4) I am not just showing how to code game X in Y minutes. I try to actually teach by explaining the basics, giving my students revision tests and asking them a lot of questions.

Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/robozoid
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2lFoY92
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario